Retinol (Vitamin A) has been known as an “guardian angel” of skin, providing your skin with a lot of wonderful benefits. Retinol is proven to improve fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, skin texture, skin tone, skin breakouts, as well as your skins hydration levels. Besides the Advanced Retinol Serum 2.5%, our VITAMIN C RETINOL GEL CREAM with 1% retinol is a must for all retinol and vitamin C fans.
- POINT 1: Just a right concentration of Retinol (1%) for everyone to try. Recommended for the beginners or sensitives.
- POINT 2: Formulated with Vitamin C. The combination of Retinol – Vitamin C has been shown to to be highly effective in reversing both natural aging and photoaging since vitamin C is known to stabilize retinol and increase its effectiveness.
- POINT 3: Formulated with a synergistic blend of the purest organic ingredients to maximize the efficiency.
- POINT 4: Aloe vera water is used in the system to provide healing, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps protect your skin when using retinol by creating a protecting barrier.
- POINT 5: The cream is made in gel form in order to get the best chance to absorb into your skin. Since it’s a gel, it is noncomedogenic and never block your skin. It also gives you the flexibility to combine this gel cream with any other moisturizer you have in order to adjust to moisturizing level which suits the best for you.
- POINTS 6: Super-clean formula with Retinol + All Natural! No worry of any toxic ingredients.
- All skin types (oily, dry, normal, combination)
- Skin with breakouts
- Sensitive skin
- Skin Brightening
- Skin Toning
- Anti Blemish
- Anti Scar
This product also helps
- Gently Exfoliating
★RETINOL (VITAMIN A): As a gold-standard skincare ingredient, retinol helps fight acne, reduce wrinkles, reduce pigmentation, stimulate collagen, promote cellular turnover as well as increase your skin’s hydration levels. It’s also known for evening out skin tone, increasing blood flow to the skin and improving skin texture. Retinol also regulates skin oil production and has gentle exfoliating effect, that help unclog pores and benefit skin breakouts.
★ VITAMIN C: has been praised for skin brightening and anti-blemish benefits. It helps reducing dark spots and blemish as well. Vitamin C defends against free radicals and shields skin from the visible impacts of pollution. It is also an antioxidant, which help boosting collagen production.
★ALOE VERA EXTRACT: has been well-known for its healing properties. Aloe contains salicylic acid, which has a soothing and anti-inflammatory action, polysaccharides to promote skin repair, and glycoproteins to reduce pain and inflammation.
In addition, our VITAMIN C RETINOL GEL CREAM is formulated with organic grean tea extract, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and soybean oil, which help increase anti-aging actions as well as provide hydrating and moisturizing benefits to your skin.
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE:
-After you use cleanser, toner and serum, apply an appropriate amount of the gel cream to entire face and gently massage until the gel cream absorbs. Always use circular, upward motions with a gentle touch on your face.
-Sensitive skin or new to retinol? You can start with 1 ~ 2 nights a week and build up slowly, tacking on an additional night each subsequent week. It’s important to build up to whatever works best for your skin. Some are able to use it every single night. Others may only be able to use it every other night or even less.
WHEN TO USE: Can be used daily. Day and Night. Be sure to wear sunscreen when you use retinol and/or vitamin C.
ORDER TO APPLY: Cleanser →Toner → Serum → VITAMIN C RETINOL GEL CREAM
HOW TO STORE: Good to keep at room temperature. Avoid direct sun light.